Fortnite v16.40 brings an exciting new LTM, changes to the exotic/mythic loot pool, and a mysterious island growing in the ocean.
- Visual issues on Toon Meowscles and similarly-styled outfits on certain platforms
- Cannot create system-level parties between PS5 and PS4 when playing Fortnite
- Trail color of the Harmonic Axes Pickaxe doesn’t always match selected style
- Landing at a different location than intended
- long-pressing the inventory button selects first craftable item
- “Hunt Wildlife” quest not tracking progress properly
- HUD displaying incorrect memory cost before placing device or Gallery
- Build not properly editing when building/editing fast in Creative
- Prop-O-Matic features not functioning correctly
- “Recent Islands” list does not update
- Small white boxes appears on Consumable thumbnails
- players cannot change their custom controller settings while playing Nintendo Switch in docked mode
A new LTM called Daybreak has been added which will reward players with an exclusive umbrella after their first win. This usually means the LTM is more difficult than the average game of Fortnite. Not much is known about the LTM other than it has NPCs that will request the players fetch helicopter pieces. Players will also fight wolves, ghosts, and marauders.
New Exotic/Mythic Weapons
There have been a few changes to the exotic/mythic weapon pool. The Dub exotic shotgun has been removed and the Marksman Six Shooter has taken its place. Unlike the Marksman Revolver, this gun doesn’t highlight opponents who have been hit. Instead, the Marksman Six Shooter grants bonus critical damage.
- Read More: Open-world Fortnite may be the only way to attain Donald Mustard’s metaverse